Website Terms and Conditions
Shinesmith Website Terms and Conditions
Updated: January 2020
- Website Operator.This website is operated by Shine Events Limited trading as Shinesmith ( Company number 08702690) whose registered office is 2 London Wall Place London EC2Y 5AU. For the purpose of this policy the terms Shinesmith is interchangeable with the term Shine Events Limited.
- Licence.Shinesmith grants you a non-exclusive licence to use this website upon the following terms and conditions.Shinesmith may terminate this licence at any time without notice.
- Materials in Site.This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Shine Events Limited. This material includes, but is not limited too, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. It is protected by intellectual property laws including, but not limited to, copyright.All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to Shinesmith are acknowledged on the website.You may view, use, download and store the material on this website for personal and research use only. The re-distribution, re-publication, or otherwise making available of the material on this website to third parties without the prior written consent of Shinesmith is prohibited.Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.The information in this website is given in good faith and for general information and interest only. It is subject to change without notice. Shinesmith is not responsible for any inaccuracies and (except as set out in clause below) makes no representation and gives no warranty as to its accuracy.The information in this website should not be relied on and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation. By using this website you confirm that you have not relied on any such information. Any arrangements made between you and any third party named or referred to on the website are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
Nothing on this website is intended to be nor should be construed as an offer to enter into a contractual relationship.
- Linking.This website may contains links to other websites. Shinesmith accepts no responsibility or liability for the content of other websites, which are not under the strict control of Shine Events Limited. Any link is not intended to be, nor should be construed as, an endorsement of any kind by Shinesmith of that other website.You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Shine Events Limited’s prior written consent.
- Liability.Shinesmith does not guarantee that use of this website will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to the site.Except as set out in clause 6.3, Shinesmith will be under no liability to you whatsoever whether in contract, tort, (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, restitution or otherwise for any injury, death, damage or direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and like loss) howsoever caused arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or the use, accessing, downloading or relying on any information or other materials contained in this website, including, without limitation, as a result of any computer virus.These terms and conditions do not exclude its liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from Shine Events Limited’s negligence, for fraud or for any matter which it would be illegal for Shinesmith to exclude or to attempt to exclude its liability.
- Complete Agreement.These terms and conditions (including the privacy statement which you and Shinesmith have agreed in relation to the use of the website.
- Jurisdiction and acceptance of these terms and conditions.This website is controlled and operated by Shinesmith from its offices in England. The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity in all aspects whatsoever of these terms and conditions or of any term of these terms and conditions or any dispute in relation to the materials contained in this website shall be governed by English law as applied in England and Wales. The English and Welsh courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or use of the website.Your continued use of this website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.